All Rescheduling or Friendly game information must be received by 5:00 pm Tuesday of the week you would like to play. Referees will not be assigned after Tuesday of each week.
Rescheduling a NEP or NEC game:
1. Contact the team you are scheduled to play on the conflicting date.
2. AGREE on a date, time, and venue for your NEP or NEC game to be rescheduled.
3. FILL OUT THE NEP RESCHEDULED GAME INFORMATION TO THE RIGHT.
4. Your schedule will then be updated on the NEP or NEC website. Referees will be provided for your agreed upon make up game.
5. If team managers are unable to agree on a date, time, and venue the League Director will assign a date, time, and venue at a neutral site.